Welcome to the CoPOS Newsletter. Here you can find the latest on all things CoPOS.
Automatic Downloads of SPINS Files via FTP
Never worry about remembering to send your SPINS file again!
CoPOS now offers the ability to send your SPINS file directly to SPINS automatically every week without having to think about it. After configuring your CoPOS server to connect to the SPINS FTP server and specifying the start of your SPINS week, CoPOS will automatically send the SPINS file when you log onto the CoPOS system the day after your SPINS week ends. Currently there are five (5) co-ops beta testing this new feature with good success.
If you are interested in obtaining more information or having this new feature configured at your store, please give Jeremy a call at 1-800-772-6767.
UNFI EDI Interface Progress
We are currently working with UNFI to finalize a procedure for EDI (electronic data interchange) transfer. When complete, all UNFI Invoice Downloads will be in the same format, designed specifically for CoPOS. Providing you have internet access at the server, you can retrieve your invoices via FTP from within CoPOS and then load the invoices using options 8.1 and 8.7. We have been using this procedure at the CoPOS offices and have found it makes changing prices and adding new Items via Electronic Invoicing a breeze.
Did You Know?
What can CoPOS do for you in the way of using labels and tags for branding and store navigation for your customers?
Labels – they come in 3 sizes! All 3 are customizable in colors with your choice of design/logo:
- Small Labels (LPQ03) – small and cute at 2.4” x 2”. Ingredients and other information, such as Sell-by-Date, are printed on the label in a nice small area.
- Large Labels (LPQ02) – 2.4” x 3” is a great intermediate-sized repack label. There’s more room on the label and information is a little easier to read.
- Dual Perf Labels (LPQ07) – 3” x 4” is the largest repack label. The top and bottom portions can be removed to be used on different parts of the product. They can also be used as return address labels for your co-op.
Tags, Tags, Tags!
Want an easier way to show your customers something is on sale? Show owners/members that there is a member sale exclusive to them? How about emphasizing local, regional, non-gmo or other “green” information? COLORED TAGS can help point them in the right direction!
- Standard Shelf Tags (LPQ06) are great for this, and they come in 6 colors: white, apple, purple, lime, sunshine and pumpkin. In stock now!!
- Standard Shelf Tags (LPQ05) are the same size, but have notches on the end and print at a 90 degree rotation. We currently have white and sunshine in stock, and can order other colors if requested.
Running out of space in your supplement section? Are your shelf tags too wide and causing ugly clutter? CoPOS has a tag for you! The LPQ12 is a non-adhesive shelf tag that is 1.25” x l.25” and is also available in colors.
Is a current barcode unreadable? Is an item missing a barcode? Do your consignment items have no barcodes? The LPQ13 is here! A 1.25” x 1.25” adhesive label to save your day. CoPOS has an option to print barcode only tags that can be stuck directly to your product.
Integrated Credit Card Processing is on track to unveil on or about May 15, 2016. We are using electronic signature capture to further reduce checkout time. We plan to use Gravity Payments as the first merchant provider. Call Garret Nelson (208-963-1235) for more information or to get a quote. More to come on this later this month.
For your information
CoPOS will be closed in observance of the following holidays in 2016:
Monday, May 30 Memorial Day
Monday, July 4 Independence Day
Monday, September 24 Labor Day
Thursday, November 24 Thanksgiving Day
Monday, December 26 Christmas
We will still be available for emergency support as outlined in our emergency support policy below.
Reminder: Our emergency policy
If at any time you have any questions, feel free to send a detailed email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1.855.772.6767. We are available to help you from 8 a.m.-6 p.m. CST, Monday-Friday. We are also available for emergency support outside of our regular office hours.
- An entire system lockup or shutdown.
- An event that prevents you from ringing up any sales.
- Pricing that affects accurate transactions.
All other problems will be addressed during scheduled office hours.